Sunday, June 16, 2013

Last post

Hello blog world.  As I haven't posted so long, if you haven't been keeping up with my life (which I'm sure most of you have...) this post will be a dramatic one.  Since my last post, I have met and married my husband, Darren Campbell! Yippee! So, we decided to start a new blog together. As we are both poor bloggers, with our powers combined we shall see how that one is kept up :)  Our new blog will be by invite only, so leave a post here if you'd like an invite and where I should send it. Au revoir!


4 comments:

Kaylene said...

I'd love an invite :-)
My email is Kaylene . Polley @ Gmail.com (minus the spaces)

Krys said...

Me me me! I want an invite!
krysta.titel@gmail.com
Thanks dear :)

Natalie said...

I would love an invite to see how you are doing, I miss seeing your smiling face every morning at grad school!
njparis@gmail.com

trang said...

me. me. me! trangthach@gmail.com, please :)